Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Implement parts of Android-based navigation apps from ground up
• Developing new feature and debugging existing software
• Collaborate closely with the product management team to define and implement features
• Identify and resolve incompatible issues between the wide range of Android versions and
• Have knowledge about latest UI technologies and Material Design.
• Have used firebase for push notifications.
• Familiar with fragment, service, broadcast receiver.
•Love to solve programming puzzles.
• Deep understanding of the internals of the Android frameworks.
• Proficient in Java.
• Strong object-oriented design
• Programming Experience on OpenGL/ES will be an advantage
• Experience in JSON, REST is desirable
• Possess problem-solving and excellent debugging skills
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work
• Background Navigation/Map Software Experience
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS
devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their
integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C, Swift
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
• Familiar with xcode
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
• Experience on Payment Gateway integration with Stripe, PAYPAL
• Experience on social networking application integration with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience on push and local notification
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• EXPERIENCE WORKING IN AN AGILE/SCRUM DEVELOPMENT PROCESS.W3C Validate.
• PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, CORAL DRAW.
• Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
• Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
• Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
•Sending regular updates about project status desired
• Should have experience with WordPress or Magento.
• Should have experience with Codeigniter or Laravel
• Should have excellent written communication skills (English)
• Must have a capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
• Must have dedication and commitment towards work.